Since 1925, Millingtons have been crafting ‘goodbyes’ in southern Tasmania. We understand that every life is different – and we work closely with you to honour your loved one’s individual memory. We help you capture the precious moments, character and accomplishments in a way that celebrates the life lived.
At Millingtons, we understand that arranging a funeral can be daunting. At a time of significant loss for friends and family, our trained professionals can walk you through every step of the way. We know that sometimes the process is new, so we take time to explain options and listen to your needs and wishes for the funeral service.
Today we offer the most comprehensive coverage and state-of-the-art funeral facilities. This means that we are in a unique position to co-ordinate every part of the process. We were the first to install a crematorium in southern Tasmania and are the only company to own and operate cemeteries.
- Mornington Funeral Centre
- Moonah Funeral Home
- Cambridge Chapel
- Wellington Chapel at Cornelian Bay with onsite crematorium
- Representation in the Huon, Kingston, New Norfolk & Central Highlands
Our business, Millington’s Cemeteries consists of five cemeteries either owned or exclusively managed by Millingtons. These include Cornelian Bay, Kingston, East Risdon, Cambridge and Pontville Catholic cemeteries with burial sites available across all five. Through Millington’s Cemeteries we offer a complete service including:
- Burial or cremation with onsite crematoriums
- Purchase of gravesite including design, construction and installation of granite monument
- Restoration work to existing monuments
- Cremation and placement memorials for individuals, doubles and or family sites
- Full range of memorial products including granite plinths, bronze plaques, ceramic photos, frames and ornamentation
- Grave maintenance including placement of flowers on the grave of a loved one
- Onsite chapels and reception facilities allowing complete service at Cornelian Bay and Cambridge